While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every massage. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all post is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data compromised.
VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. Privacy Statement
VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
Collection of your personal Information
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are ordering e-mail newsletters or when purchasing and/or registering VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. products.
- For example: If you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, such as making a purchase, we will request personal information necessary for billing and/or shipping, such as: name, address, telephone number, and credit card number.
Use of your Personal
- We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver services such as newsletters or software that you request or purchase.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. if you so request.
- VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. may disclose your personal information if you required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. and its family of Web sites.
Control of your Personal Information
- When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Security of your personal Information
- VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as credit card number) over the internet, we protect through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
- VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. sites are general audience sites and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
- If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact VOCOM INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION, INC. by e-mail.